I just thought I would share a bit of what we have been working on post release. Since our release back on July 3rd, we have resumed working on updating Neotokyo. Right now we have a client patch in the works which will address a number of bugs and exploits as well as add a couple of bonus maps. I say bonus maps because the first is a night version of nt_dawn_ctg which I called nt_dusk_ctg. This map when I originally created it, was a night map to begin with but I changed it to daytime mainly for looks. This version of the map in playtesting has shown recons in particular enjoy it for reasons I assume are obvious.http://img78.imageshack.us/i/ntiyashictg0024ls2.jpg/
The other map that will be released is nt_bullet_tdm which is the first official team deathmatch map for Neotokyo. It takes place on a speeding bullet train. Originally this was going to be part of the initial release, but I decided to move it to post release since it is more of a gimmick map than a real level. By gimmick I mean it is a no holds barred in your face shoot em up with very little room for tactics. 32 player servers you are going to maybe reconsider running this map because it is very closed quarters combat in a relatively small level, so don't say I did not warn you.
The patch we hope to have ready for release very soon, but we are still testing/tweaking and retesting to make sure we fix as many issues as we can. The current changelist is not final, but here is a taste of what we have done thus far.
* Added map nt_bullet_tdm.
* Added map nt_dusk_ctg.
* MPN is now silenced.
* Increased chat lines, 18 from 6, and increased time chat stays.
* In chat, people who are dead have a [DEAD] prefix.
* Fixed erroneous enemy beacons in ghost scan.
* Weapons are now lowered when on ladders.
* Squad mates distance is now displayed in crosshair-over context.
* Team icons are now over heads and opacity increased for non-squad mate icons - squad mate icons are bigger.
* Fixed bullet damage/penetration bug.
* Grenades and detpacks no longer collide with players (fixes issue where you could place a det pack in a player to immobilize them).
* Removed "unconnected" from death notifications.
* Moved squad keys to F5-F10 and added "slot" commands for server plugin support.
* Add round start/end events for server plugin support.
* Teams locked to 16 players max.
* Changed team kill/grief punish to 1 minute ban and kick.
* Added neo_teamkill_punish cvar.
* Knife exploit fixed.
* Assault and Support classes can no longer bunny hop speed exploit.
* Secured weapon scripts.